What does reselling used golf balls, organizing weekend trips for college students, and fundraising for alumni relations have in common? They are just some of the things Entrepreneur Karson Humiston did before founding the go-to recruiting platform in Cannabis; Vangst.
Joining us from Denver in March of 2020, Karson shares her founder’s journey of hustle and perseverance turning a stack of business cards made in her college dorm room into the name in Cannabis recruiting.
- St. Lawrence University, Calling All Saints: https://www.stlawu.edu/people/calling-all-saints
- The Tick Tock Inn: https://www.facebook.com/TickTockInn/
- Galvanize: https://www.linkedin.com/school/galvanize-it/
- Canna Brand: https://cannabrand.co/
- Ryan G. Smith, CEO, Leaflink: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-g-smith/
- Lerer Hippeau: https://www.lererhippeau.com/
- Casa Verde Capital: https://www.casaverdecapital.com/
- Jeremy Burke, Business Insider: https://twitter.com/jfberke
- Benzinga: https://www.benzinga.com/
- MJBizDaily: https://mjbizdaily.com/
- Vangst 2019 Salary Guide: https://info.vangst.com/vangst-2019-salary-guide
- What You Need To Know About Vangst’s New, Free Cannabis Recruitment Platform: https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cannabis/20/04/15877645/what-you-need-to-know-about-vangsts-new-free-cannabis-recruitment-platform
- Vangst Newsletter: https://blog.vangst.com/category/vangst-news/
Brian Weber, Host, Lit Up: A Founder’s Journey